Saturday, August 23

Twilight.



Currently, the bigest news is

Has AVRIL LAVIGNE concert had been cancelled? I'm bumbed! I wanted to go to her concert so badly. You know what? It's okayy. Let'stalkabouther.

To me, a lot people hates her. I mean seriously can't see what's wrong with her?

I like her man.

yeah!

Like I can't do.



Hah, now she think you're stupid.

No, she's killing herself.

I vow to myself that I wouldn't wear bikinis until my milk bag's gonna overflow like hers.


I think people hate Avril because she has changed?



I guess people hate me for that, too.


I think I have fallen for Brolly(ya know, the big green muscular guy from Dragon ball Z).

I think I am.



I'm done with you.
I rather date him than you.
I rather lust for him than you.
I rather kiss him than you.
I rather cuddle with him than you.
So, leave me alone.

No comments: