Friday, August 15

Koo Kien Kiet! <3

Yesterday, my boyfriend disappointed me. He and his partner, Tan BoonHeong lost to Indonesia in the quarterfinals. I was bloody emo till these people cheered me up.


Shannon's?


I dunno what was I doing.

You know what I meant.


My two gay sons.

I'mma stool for Yik Lurn.


Ini Hong Min Hui.



People these days are bloody sick minded.

*eyes covered*

Shannon's.

Ching Ching.


Josephine was sick of Ah Moon so he went to buy Chee Ken.

Nipple pincher(specially made for Josephine from Liang Ian).

Not Pui wai, Xu Rene.

I think he likes it.

Oh, he likes it.

Shannon's.

Phaik Ying and Lim SIAO.



Liang Ian wetting Shannon.






This boy(GIRL!) can seriously make me laugh.
Is he actually studying???
As a mother, I'm speechless.
He's bloody adorable. (Danielle, date him.)
Shannon!
Blow jobbing?

Nicole(Liang Ian ;]).

Chee Ken.
video
Chee ken kena rogol(?)


video

Part 1.
video

Part 2.

My favorite picture of the year(currently). Tsk Tsk.


Jessica: Jangan kacau lahh. Geram saya....

4 comments:

Lim Syau said...

manda, y u CAP LOCK the SIAO?

Amanda teluh said...

because it's SIAO not SYAU

Lim Syau said...

nope, its SYAU, u'r wrong

Amanda teluh said...

nuh-uh! it's SIAO.