Wednesday, September 3

Soft, Soft Lips.


Happy 17th Birthday, Adrian Lee ? ? (<333333333 lahh =])

Happy 14th Birthday, Weng Yan! <3








Liang Ian thought I'm having period - which is actually Ching - cause I did not disturb him. =D

Catherine told me her cousin's a bad influnce.
Cousin - Baby: Say ci bai.
Baby: Chheeee beeyyy.
Cousin: No, no; Ci bai.
Baby: Chheeee beeyyy.
==

Shannon wanted to make part 3. He suggested that we make a girl and guy video.
Liang Ian: Amanda, COME, ONNNNN...
EEEWWWWWW.

Jessica's creation.



My lil' boy's asleep.


Ohhhhhh.


Awwwwww.





He's looking at Nicole. ;)


Shannon asked me to smile.





To stupidLiang Ian's GIRL: It's not what you look.


Boys these days are becoming more like girls.


Aren't he just a thing? Bloody cute.







Josephine loves Ying Yinn. He masturbate with her.

I kena bombarded with strings.


Liang ian. =D



Teacher asked Who make this all happened?

Josephine: Abdulah Badawi.



Chee Ken's (longer).

Meh-dui's (shorter).

The guy who likes Ying Yinn.


Inilah Ying Yinn.





Ching Ching's making Josephine erect. ;)

Part 3(a)

Part 3(b)

No comments: