Monday, September 29

I Won't Leave You Alone.



Get a chain saw,
I wanna kill people(women).

If I get crazy, maybe I'll grow into this guy.

I can't plan my holiday cause of Lao Bu. She seriously can't make up her mind. Now I can't have my study date today.
I WANNA FUCKING STUDY! GNNCCB! Ugh. == .


Study, blogging and sleeping is the only thing in my mind.


Maybe this Friday I'm going on a study date with Hong Min Hui but she called three more people. (not a study DATE anymore =( but I don't mind. =])


I've just realize that Cold Play makes good music. Their lyrics are the bomb!(Like oldies)
Unlike Jay Chou.
Yeah lahh, his rapping skills very geng but I don't know what the hell is he saying.



Survey.

1. The last person to tag you is?

Chew
www Minn hwei.

2. Your relationship with him/her?

Besties!

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?

• I love her.
• a girl wearing almost-less cloths.

• has a boy friend who looks like a teddy bear.

• Laughs a lot.

Seriously, I dunno how she manage to walk with high heals.

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
- Be my best friend.


5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?

- There's too much.


6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...

- That will be impossible. (I'll break Barney's heart.)


7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...

-
Do you want your balls to be cut off?

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...

- Nothing.


9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...

-
Wah lao, you want your lan Jiao cut off to is it?

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
- According to her, it was the birthday I conduct for her last year.


11. Overall impression towards him/her is...

- I love her.


12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

- I need to get CSI: Malaysia to get the details for me.


13. The character for you for yourself is?

- I'm not vain.

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?

- The fact I'mma GIRL! (*Screams*)

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?

- Tunku Abdul Rahman.


My father taught me a song that will make me remember
Malaysia's first prime minister.
Tunku Abdul Rahman,
Curi ram-bu-tan,
bagi polis tang-kap,
Oh-Kong Mmm Sap Mun(sahman 50 bucks).

It's very efficient. Until now, I still remember Malaysia's first prime Minister.

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
- Umm, thank you?

17. Ten people to tag.

1. Jia Hui.

2. Andrea Chan

3. Min Hui. Hong.

4. Adrian Lee.
5. Daniel Ng(Sri KDU).

6. Ashley Jacelyn Hon

7. Derrick Lee.

8. Jessica Ling.

9. Mendy.

10. Tan Ju-Ann .


18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?

- I dunno man.


19. Is 3 a male or a female?

- Min Hui. Hong. Female.


20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
- 00

21. How about 5 and 8?

- Double 00. 22.

What is number 1 studying about?

- I dunno.


23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?

- I dunno.


24. Is number 4 single?

- Adrian Lee. I think so.


25. Say something about number 2.

- She's nice.

No comments: