Friday, September 12

Mamy Poko Pants's Tauke.


I'll
kill, roast then eat Josephine like how I do to babi(s).

Josephine, I'll be that white headed dude in pink.


I'm so not Simpson nor the bloody pink pig.

He's actually studying to go to 3C next year.
Ugh!

People, stop asking me why is my hands so small. I'm born like this. Ugh. I want Liang Ian's sexylicious hands.

Amazingly, I listened to teacher's lecture today. 8)
She got angry because the others(boys) didn't want to listen. So she gave a big speech.
I was really tired.
Josephine find it funny.


I heart pokemon. =)

=D

I so wanna talk about Christian but no, cause it'll be really mean and I'll get hantam gao gao.

Jessica got mad just because Chee Ken exaggerated the way he say Jesus Christ.

Jeeeessussss Chhrriisst.
*pause*
*Looks around*
Aahhhh-Men!

I find it amusing.

Liang Ian and Jessica look good together. ;)

2 comments:

JesSicA said...

uuUuu<*turn it over*
I DUN LOOK LIKE LIANG IAN OK????

Amanda teluh said...

no. you look good WITH Liang Ian.