Monday, October 6

Bacon



HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, ANDREA CHAN! <333

ILY. <3




Josephine is happy again. =D *relief*

As I expected, they talked about Sunway Lagoon. ==
I remembered Yong Fei gave Ashley a nice slap on her butt when Josephine was carrying her. +D

Yik Lurn: Who wore bikini?
Me: Ashley and Mendy.
Josephine: There, this girl wore shirt and pants; Don't wanna wear bikini.

Nia ma...that guy kept asking me to take off my shirt. == I feel like giving him a tight slap.



Ahha, Josephine and I had our usual sick conversation.

Josephine: Did you touch your virgina before?
Me: Nia ma...to wash lahh, dong.
Josephine: Then how did you wash?
Me: ==
Josephine: You stick up the hose up your virgina then put a lot of soups then use the brush for washing the toilet bowl to wash your virgina is it?

He doesn't have a brain.
*praying*, Amen.


The boys in my class must be homosexuals!
I'M FREAKIN' SURROUNDED BY HOMOS, MAN!
*screams*
Shannon was cupping his hands on Josephine's chest breast. His hands were moving up and down.

Imagine that's Shannon's hands.

And he had this look

on his face when Shannon was doing it. (?????)
Josephine even wanted to wear my bra. (Told chu he's gay)


During PE, Jessica, Phoa, some boys and I were playing KILL(some basketball game).
Ahha, I think I burned some calories.
Amazing I won. (?????????????)
the 3rd time we played, Phoa won me. =D


Ching, Josephine, Shannon and I played Truth or Dare. Again.

They made me scratch my virgina in front of every girl, ==
I DIDN'T DO IT LAHH!

They made me grab my boobs and massage it in front of the girls,
I DIDN'T DO IT LAHH!
(Pui wai asked me to get lost when I first appear in front of her +D)

They made me lick Nicole's face till one of her pimple burst,
I DIDN'T DO IT LAHH!

They made me cucuk myself,
I DIDN'T DO IT LAHH!

They made me eat a mentos that dropped on the floor,
I DID IT LAHH! (but Min Hui[the guy] made me spit it out)

They made me grab girls bobs,
I DID IT LAHH! ( I tried on most of the girls but I didn't succeed till I found SOH KAR YEN.)


Moral is the MOST boring subject I've ever known.
Even when I'm doing the exercise, I almost fell asleep.

Some question about water pollution.
Question asked: How did this happen?

  • People litter.
  • People simply urine and shit in the river.
  • Factory throw waste into the river.
Question asked: What will you do to solve the problem?

  • Built a toilet near the river.
  • Put a dustbin near the river.
  • Cari Barisan National untuk tolong. (What else were I s'pose to say?)

Another question about hak wanita.
Question asked: How to respect hak wanita?

  • Jangan merogol wanita.
Dude, I almost dose off.


Puan Ling came back from giving birth. =(


YOU HAVE GOTTA TRY------> Secret love.



Me: Daddy, news!
Amelia: Shut up! My wife and kids's on!
Me: Oh, daddy, don't come!

2 comments:

Andrea.Osai said...

thanks sweetheart!
Loves!!!

Amanda teluh said...

no problem. =)