Friday, October 10

Ham.


We changed classroom cause' of SPM.

Leon " retarded" Poh stood up; his ass was facing me. Wah lao eh, the view was terrible(I could even see the line of his underwear); ain't sexy at all.
So I shot him with water. Man, it's a bulls eye.
It was hilarious.
At the end, I felt bad. (Oh, he didn't complain; just kept quiet)
Why do he have to be so nice? ==


I didn't want to do something so Shannon and Shaun Fei wanted to bring me to the boys toilet down one floor to do something they don't dare.
They drag me trough the hall way. We just made it to the staircase.
Most of the 2Fs and 2Es saw.
It was amusing and I they got my pinaform dirty. ==


This is something for people doesn't believe in *some text missing* and have no proof.
Here's the explanation so you won't be lost.

Caution: MUSLIM AND STRONG CHRISTIAN BELIEVER, PLEASE DON'T WATCH.


How do we know whether Christians are delusions?





Mendy: I maybe can't go Sunway Lagoon.
Me: *moodless* What's your problem?
Yik Lurn cracked.
Me: I mean, why can't chu go?

No comments: