Friday, October 3

O.M.G, G!



Happy 14th Birthday, Aqila! <3




Sorwie Chrysty for I can't hang out with you today cause I have a group study.
DON'T LAUGH, BELIEVE!


I.Don't.Have.A.Crush.On.Josephine(later I kena kam by Barney).
Eat shit to all who thinks so.
That's just disgusting. He's my lil' puppy. It's like I'm having a crush on my father(???).


I told my father that I'm going for a group study.

He didn't believe.
I REALLY WANNA STUDY!
%*#!$)^*(%.


After I reached, Min hui, Chee Ken and I fooled around while waiting for SOH Kar Yen.



The Face Problem. (D8)



Chee Ken's finding his book.

Chee Ken asked me what's lam ham pou.

It's call the creative mind of an idiot.


I'm not good at my Cantonese. =D




Cute kan?

DADDY, THERE'S A GAY MESSAGE FOR YOU.

BE-HOOOLLLDDDDDD!
Josephine then Chee Ken?
Ah-la-makkk!
I need to hang out with guys not ah gua(s). ;)

We started to study after SOH Kay Yen arrived.


Chee Ken taught me Geography. O.O


DADDY, ATTENTION!
I'M ACTUALLY STUDYING.



(I didn't know what the hell was she saying cause I was so concentrated on being stu-dy-ing.)

Kar Yen brought her computer dictionary.


I wasn't interested in it accept her la-la pictures.


Dictionary is to find the meaning, kan?

The usual.


???


Not usual.


Man, I should get one myself.

The next word:

very usual.


not expected.

I taught Min Hui and Kar Yen science.
They enjoyed. =D






We were studying.
Then this lady came and sat beside us.
8)

Not really that sexy compared to Barney.


Chee Ken's play toy. ;)




This is the only thing I can remember the most.





We ate 5 packets of Skittles.
I ate the most. Tee Hee. =D

I'm gonna get diabetics.




Gaaahhhh.

Kar Yen was angry for us drawing her book so she hit us. Women...whaddidya expect?

"Ini meh ahh?"

Seriously, it wasn't my fault. =D

W

O

M

E

N

Women. =D

We stop studying after 3 and a half hours.
They took my skittles and use it for some experiment .

Sprite plus skittles. =D


Scientist ke?

Kar Yen wanted to take picture with Min Hui.
It was quite hard to get Min Hui to cooperate.







Chee Ken's reading news paper! (?????????)





Lim pet pet.


SO MUCH DIFFERENT.

Watch the videos on how did we make a coca cola into this.

Macam mocha, kan?


My poor skittles. =(




The videos are just before this post.



Amelia: Where did chu go today?
Me: Study.
Amelia: NO, serious. WHERE?

*screams*
Nobody believe me. Even Chrysty. =(





Hearts!

No comments: