Tuesday, October 27

HELLO, 27th October.




Emilia and I. Obviously I'm the one with the open legs. :)





It took me a day to figure what Jhen Hau meant. He kept saying I starting to have NU REN WEI and I was like "No, no. It's Andrea's perfume."
"No, No.
NU REN WEI."
"No, no. It's Andrea's perfume."
He stared at me and walked away.

If you translate it into English, it means women's scent.
After 1 whole day, I figured it's not women's scent; it's charisma(the beauty part. not social).
I totally made a fool out of myself.
Hahahaha.
Seriously, don't speak Mandarin to me. I totally suck at that language. haha


Oh, thanks for the wishes.
Gonna continue my Naruto marathon.


More pictures.

After for a while, I got sleepy and slept then I felt something against my shoulder and it was actually Jhen Hau. Ahha, so cute!


Jiang Nam broke Ah Boon's belt.



Blood eye stare.







My feet and the bottle Adrian and I finished.


I kept checking on them cause they were like damn red. Ah soh drank a lil and got drunk and Adrian was damn red and he drank as much as I did.
I wasn't red at all. ==





V-zone and ah Boon won gao gao. I was V-zone's lucky charm.




I MADE HIM POSE FOR ME.
I HAVEN'T SEEN A JOCK CARRY A BAG LIKE THAT OUT IN PUBLIC BEFORE.
I seriously love this picture.













Ah soh loves it.











I feel so short.



Me video taping Jiang nam singing poker face. hahahaha!



Hsueh Yan and I. I was sleeping. Hahaha.



My black dog and I.









No comments: