Wednesday, October 21

HELLO!?


omg, I so love the heels but I'm not psychotic enough to wear it.
MINN HWEI, DON'T YOU LOVE IT?!




4:44pm:
Josephine called and we talked negro.
Actually, he was talking negro. If I weren't laughing so hard, I would have talked Cina ah pet to him. Ahahaha. He's so cute. Totally miss him.


8pm.
I'm watching Naruto now. It's so much nicer than Gossip Girl.
And I'm wikipedia-ing about those ninja thingy. LOL.



9:03pm
OMG, MY COUSIN IS WATCHING JENNIFER'S BODY!
I WANNA WATCH JENIFER'S BODY ASAP! I WANNA GIVE HER A SUM SUM!
I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH MEGAN FOX'S IN ACTION!


9:48pm.
OMG, I WANT A DICK AND A PAIRS OF BALLS LA! Mother is fussing about how dangerous it is to take a bus up to Genting. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE CARE SO MUCH EVEN WHEN I DON'T. Jeez. I don't think my dad really have a problem with me riding the bus.

No comments: