Tuesday, November 17

Armpit Hairs.


Sunday,

Took my dad to eat SUPER SPICY TAIWAN SAUSAGE.
Before he even touch it, he was bragging about finishing it. When he actually ate it, he could barely eat half of it.
I'm too lazy to upload the video. When I'm free, I will upload it.


Monday,
Slack, slack, slack.


Today,
Went to work.
FINALLY!
I like the people from my work.
Oh, and they think I'm from college or something. Lawl.
By the way, there's also another intern
And he's and Indian!
YIPEE!
But he doesn't have that typical Indian accent. I love those. It makes me laugh, somehow.

I went to Tenby International(probably my first time at an international school) and I saw Leon Poh! I didn't know he studies there! I used to sort-of bully him when we were in the same class. Hee. :)

Anyway, he's a nice kid. Voice got deepen but still damn nerdy. :)
Afterward Christopher. Leon probably told him. He's still effing skinny.


CHEAU WEI'S PLUCKING HER ARMPIT HAIR!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
<33333
I'm a nice kid; I don't lie. :)

SO, am at Cheau Wei's now.
No mother for 3 days.
If I weren't that tired, I would literally jump foh joy
We watched Year One and gonna watch Lipstick Jungle.
Year One? Effing retarded.

No comments: