Sunday, November 8

FOOTBALL! 30 more minutes!


Hello, I hope my whole body doesn't ache tomorrow.


After 2 and a half year without training,
I suck ass.
I really do. I suck sooooooo bad.

I forgot how tiring training was.
I thought I was suppose to go play with my uncle's friends but I ended up tagging along my cousin's training.
Annnddddd, my shoes KOYAK half way!
Well, I haven't wore it for 2 and a half years.
SO I had to play barefooted
I hope those warts don't come back.
I don't want to own a pair of contagious feet.

The coach is a hot guy but I'm not affected by his hotness. =/
Chatting with Jiang Nam now. He's a pussy.

Last but not least,


FOOTBALL!
MAN U vs CHELSEA!
Hee. :)


MU ahhhh. ;))






P/s: ERIN, YOUR MOM'S FRIGGIN COOL! CAN WE TRADE? PRETTY PLEASE! I WOULD COMPLIMENT YOU FOR LIVE!


No comments: