Friday, November 13

Tagged by ALvinaaaaaa. :)


Daddy
and I.
Do money come from trees?
Pffftttt. NO.
Then where?
My daddy's ATM.
*button sounds* Toot toot toot toot.
Laughs.




Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks?

How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Sleepy.

Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Chee Ken.

Would you consider yourself spoilt?
Sometimes. :)

Will you ever donate blood?
Yes!

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yup.

Do you want someone to be dead?
I want my Karma credits to rise. So, no.

What does your last message say?
I can't read my message. Phone ada problems.

What are you thinking right now?
*blank*

Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Red Bull. That's all I've thought for the past few days.

What was the time you went to bed last night?
MOTHER EFF MADE ME SLEEP AT 11 PM WHEN I WIDEEEE AWAKE. I SPENT 2 - 3 HOURS LYING ON THE BED DOING NOTHING. GAHHHHH!

Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I don't know.

Is someone in your mind right now?
Red Bull and Ramly Burger.

Who was the last person who text you?
I dunno.

Tag 10 "lucky" people to do this quiz
1. Erin
2. Cheau Wei
3. Andrea Chan.
4. Min Hui Hong.
5. Soh Kar Yen.
6. Zoe Tan.
7. Melissa Chan.
8. Minn Hwei
9. Lee Ann.
10. Random kid.

Who is number two having a relationship with?
No one. :)

16. Is number three a male or female?
Female.

17. If number 7 and number 1 get together will it be good?
I think they know each other. Haven't seen them talk before.

What is number 1 studying?
Nope. PMR's over. :)

Is number 4 single?
I think so.

20. Say something about number 6.
My awesome cousin.

What you think of number 3 and number 6 being together?
No way.

Describe number 9 .
She's very nice. :)

Do you like number 8 ?
I LOVE number 8.

What you think of number 6 and number 10 being together?
Dunno. :)


No comments: