Monday, December 7

Erin and her blog filled with stupid add maths pictures.




Yesterday I went to see new moon with my Twilight crazy friends. Not being a fan of Twilight, I felt like an outcast tagging along. When Robert Pattinson came on screen, a 8 year old girl got up and screamed; "Cedric Digory lives! I must tell Dumbledore!" She then proceeded to run out of the cinema along with half the cinema including me. I've never felt so included. MLIA





I totally laughed my ass off.


Anyway, I had my first Add Maths tuition and OMG,
Ijustfeltlikesleeping.
I woke up at 7:30am just for tuition. I feel so hardworking and awesome. Haha. Just kidding and I did not have breakfast but luckily my brain actually works at 8 in the morning.

So I had my dad to drive me through McD's DriveThrough to get me a McD breakfast meal.
I was in a rush and I had to eat fast food. Haha. Get it? Forget it. I'm just being lame.

Anyway, I asked my dad whether he have tried McD breakfast and he said he did, IN NEW ZELAND.
Oh MOTHER. I felt a rush of jealousy.
He had his first McD breakfast in New Zeland and I had mine in Malaysia.

I got this from Erin's blog.
Hahaha. Totally true.

amanda. me. jia jen.


tongue hung out and stared blankly into nothing with her question paper in her hands,
she looked like a retard. kind of like this Tongue hanging out smilie Pictures, Images and Photos .
starts laughing like a mad women when i caught sight of it.
what, what, WHAT? O.O
oh, nothing, just appreciating your love for additional mathematics.
dont i looove it!
turns to jia jen.
i hate my life.
me too.
sigh
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

A.Man.La! said...

Thank you to whoever you guys are. :)

I can't believe I only saw these comments now. :( Sorry.

Dinesh lohar said...

math enrichment sigapore :-PSLEMath is the only Math programme that offers an integrated approach in a child’s math learning journey from 4 to 12 years old. PSLEMath Method teaches Math in a revolutionary way to children. It is developed with the notion that children are able to learn more efficiently on any subject that they have strong interest in. By teaching mathematics in a refreshing, systematic and visual manner, children will look forward to classes. They subconsciously absorb new concepts through these lessons, and in turn develop a positive attitude towards learning.