Wednesday, December 2

Stupid sister asked me if I know how to cook half-boiled egg; stupid question.


Chee Ken, my delicious cake and I.
Chee Ken's fault. :)







My brain is like, BLANK now! Spacing outttttttt.
..........

Haven't been blogging much cause am busy with watching my manga.
I'm suppose to blog but then ya know...with my manga and so I like have NO single clue what I wanted to blog about. I hate my short term memory syndrome.

Cheau Wei isn't online for umm 2 days already?
Mati ke?

OH WAIT! I KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO BLOG.
But it's so lame. ==

It's about my day off and I was chatting with Chee Ken on MSN and we were talking about nice cars.

LOL to cars.


I just spaced out, again.





Some photos out of 300 +.

Joshua's so sweet! LOL.


He's so sexy. Haha.


Reminds me of Miley Cyrus.












Eating bread and tobacco sauce.




No comments: