Monday, December 14

Why is JON so sexyyyyy?


Slept late at night just to talk to Cheau wei and watch
What happens in Las Vegas(2 thumbs up). I wanna watch it again.
Thanks, CHAAAA Wei! <3.

Woke up at 7am just for tuition then went to Cheau Wei's house then walked to OU with SEXY JON, cheer whore and Josh. Erin wore heels. Crazy woman. :)

Minn Hwei and Josh planned a mini picnic just for us. Jiang nam and Chee Ken didn't join us though. =(((( I miss my fat man.
Ate at burger king then watch
Princess and the Frog(one thumb up). Unfortunately it rained so we didn't get to have our picnic. :(
Jon is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. So sexy, I just wanna eat him up. Haha, just kidding.
We spent 1 hour at some kopi tiam playing some ridiculous games. OMG, I wanted to die.

Josh thinks I'm retarded and funny.
He's so sweet. :)
BTW, I saw a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT Indian dude.
I mean seriously hot. Damn.

Jon is such a gentleman.
But it brings my ego down cause I'm A MAN LA!
I'm so lameeee. Ahha.




"Pew, pew". Hahaha.



I didn't dye my hair.


Eff-ed face poser. But I still loveeeeee you. :)

No comments: