Thursday, October 28

Cha?



HEY HEYYY,
My sweet 16th was awesome.
Not so awesome after going back home from school.

Anyway, all I did was laugh laugh laugh.
My last paper was today. Friggin awesome.
S'pose to go to McD to hang out with Cheau Wei, Catherine and Danielle but ended up at Cheau Wei's replying people's wishes on FB.
Cheau Wei treated me to Pizza Hut.
THANKS BABY.
Catherine didn't know who is Barney stinson and so I Youtube-d him for her and she loves him.
I LOVE BARNEY STINSON.
After Cheau Wei's, I went to basketball club and OHMYGOD, I got tired from laughing.
Ching ching kept pwning me. Hahahaa.

Today, baked at Liang Ian's with a few peeps.
Failed. First time failing at baking a cake.
JIANG NAM WENT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He wanted to stir the mixtures.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
So cute.
Fiona and Jiang Nam as bestfriends is cuter.
We watched Titanic again and I didn't cry.
It's a first. I always cry when I watch Titanic.
OH JACK, YOU JUMP I JUMP.
hahahahahaha!

Just texted Kah Wern. He's so cute. Haha.

No comments: