Saturday, October 23

I got "You are 0% qweilo." ;'(


My friend, the-guy-who-knows-how-to-spell-Louis Vitton(I used to spell it as Lois Vitton. I don't see how can Lois be pronouced as Louis) took an How Asian Are You test.

He got "You are 0% qweilo."
OHHH, HELL NO. HE EVEN HAS THE CHINESE MSN VERSION.
YES, THERE IS A CHINESE MSN VERSION.
I mean Mandarin.
Anyway, I'm taking it now.
Let's take it together! :)


How Asian Are you??? on Facebook.

  • 1. Favorite food?
    Dumplings
    Rangoons
    Egg Foo Young
    McDonald.
I hate dumplings. What the hell is Rangoons?
Egg Foo Young? The person who created this quiz is super Asian.

  • 2. Where do you want to live?
    China, Japan, Korea

I clicked on India instantly. No kidding.
But then, I thought, am I kidding myself? I hate curry.
  • 3. Favorite Mascot?
I had to read Ni hao Kai Lan twice then only did I laugh.

  • 4. Whats your style?

They didn't have 'anything'.

  • 5. Favorite band/singer?
    Indie.
  • 6. Favorite thing to do?

I TOTALLY LMAO AT 'Cute Poses'.
Meh, they didn't have anything else so I go with the nicest option.

  • 7. Your Grades?

HAHAHAHAAHA@ I dishonor my family.
Ohmygod, typical Chinese line. HAHAHA, love it!

  • 8. How are your parents?

My mother was born in the year of dragon.
Most movies, dragons have 2 heads.
Therefore, 2 beats 1. Soyeah, F*** them parents.
My dad is awesome bytheway.

  • 9. How are family reunions?

I love my uncles and family reunions.

  • 10. Your favorite phrase?

I do love rice.
Hey! That's another Chinese thing about me. Noted.

  • 11. Your parents favorite phrase?
I chose it randomly. My parents don't treat me like any above.

  • 12. Did your parents teach you about sex?
but my dad did joke about sex base topics with me.

  • 13. Pick one
Fries are better than rice alone. They should add 'side dishes' to Rice(very Korean). I would have chosen that.

  • 14. I am most scared of...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA@ butt rape in jail.

  • 15. How good is your parents English?
My mother says "WHAT THE HELP" instead of"WHAT THE HELL" every time she gets mad. I never fail laughing even when I'm mad.
Seriously, most of the 'Parents' questions are based on my mother alone.

  • 16. What do you think you are?
I'm just being honest. I wish I can click on 100% Asian proudly.

No comments: