Sunday, November 28

Amandada.

What day is today?
Wait, let me check when was the last time I blogged.
Thursday...one day after I came back from Genting.
I went to work.
I think I wanted to blog about my Indian colleague saying something funny. I forgot what is it about.
I went to work on Friday too.
Don't remember what I did. WAIT, made calls again. And was intro-ed to new people. I can't remember what are their names.

WAIT, FRIDAY NIGHT WAS AWFUL LA.
My boss needed a photographer. They can't find a photographer.
So I volunteered. I'm not that good but they needed one anyway. :/
I made calls to all my friends who had a DSLR. (I have a SLR but very mafan and I had to take MANY MANY photos)
Which is more than 7 btw and ALL TAK BOLEH WOH. Ughhh. At last I found Chee Ken but I had to go allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to Puchong to get it.

My small boss worked so hard for this event. I must try my best too. :)
(Mother nagged me about thinking straight first. Must think about family. Disturb my father to drive me all the way there to get the DSLR. ==)
I HAVE MY REASON AND IT IS NOT PLEASING MY BOSS TO LIKE ME OR SHIT LIKE THAT AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO MENTION WHAT IS MY REASON BECAUSE IT WOULD SOUND LIKE I'M BRAGGING AND SHE DOESN'T LISTEN AND SHE WILL COME UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT EXCUSE SO SHE CAN WIN THAT CONVERSATION.
I really don't like her.

I find and find and find until I found Chee Ken and it's already 12am. I was so sleepy. Had a whole day of work then I so semangat go tuition.
I had to wake up early for the event.
I woke up around 5:30am then 5:40am then 6:00am then 6:15am then I cannot tahan liao cause it's like having a heart attack. I scared I cannot wake up at 7am to go pick up the camera.
6:30 I woke up, go tell my dad then my dad said so far then I started crying
NOT BECAUSE I CANNOT HAVE WHAT I WANT,
but cause my small boss worked so hard for it and kesian him if I didn't try my best to give good quality photos.
In the end, we went to pick up the camera. :DDDDDDDDD

After the even, I went to meet up with Minn Hwei because SHE CAME BACK LAST SUNDAY AND NOW I ONLY GET TO SEE HER. :(
We talked and had dinner at Fish & co. SO YUMMY!
Then she spoilt my dinner by telling me some UBER ULTRA SICK story.
I lost my appetite. It was awful. :(
After half an hour, I was still damn nausea.





No comments: