Sunday, November 7

I really had fun hitting you guys with a corn.

HIHI!
Celebrated my late late birthday and it was fun.
Swam, ate, played, pushed people into the pool, ate, soaked someone's handphone, snog(that's just a pair of em).
After tuition, I went to Curve to buy water balloons and glowing sticks.
Oh, we all love the glowing sticks.
Fetch Andrea back to my house and waited for the others to arrive.

Andrea bought me this lovely styrofoam thingy that shoots out water up to 9 metres.
IT IS SO FUN. I LOVE IT. FAVORITE PRESENT.
I got a book, 2 tees, a hairband, cards and STICKERS FOR MY LAPTOP AND CALCULATOR.
YAY!
I love presents.

Boon had a crazy episode. He went around stealing people's glowing stick.
I only bought 16 sticks. They were out. :(
YAY DAISO.
HAHAHAA, Boon only asked Cheau Wei nicely if he could steal her glowing stick because he has 15 of it and he needs 1 more. So cute.

Went for yum-cha after that. It was a quick one though cause it was already late.
SLEPT OVER AT CHEAU WEI'S! I miss talking to her.
She's asleep now cause we slept at 3am just now.
Yay us...shh


I thought I was Pokemon's number 1 fan but this guy is hardcore, mannnnn.
Hahahahah!

POKE-A-HOE.

No comments: