Wednesday, November 24

Thank you fat man. :)










AMANDA TAN IS BACKK. HO HO HO.
Genting trip was awesome though loads of them couldn't make it.

Morning was awesome.
Yung Fei sang for us.
Shannon kept attacking me then toss me on the bed.
At one point, I accidentally said, "Stop it Jhen Hau."
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Of all people, why Jhen Hau? LOL!
After coming back from Genting, went to Fish & Co for some new york fish and chips.
I got shocked when it is less than 15 ringgit. So cheap.
Then I realized it wasn't Genting no more.
YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IS THE FOOD IN GENTING?
VERY.
:(
I want buffet now.

BTW, yesterday, I dreamt about being Uncle Bugs' daughter.
D'OH!




He was about to sleep and couldn't find his iPhone.

These are the only pictures I have. Others are with Chee Ken and Jia Cheng.
Uploading the vids.

No comments: