Friday, November 5

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl


Photo credits to Mendy.


HELLO!

I'm having sunburn now.
Got 3rd place in some basketball competition. Credits to my team mates. I'm practically just a bench-warmer.

IT WAS SOOOO FUN. My friends had fun teasing me.

Teasing me about being a banana (that part wasn't fun)
WHICH I'M NOT; 100% CHINESE PLEASE. Haha.

Met 3 girls aged 11, 12 and 13 and they are so cute! The 13 year old is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!

So pretty! Ohmygod, she should be a face model.

I AM SO DARK NOW. Dang, my skin itches. :(

After the WHOLLEEEEE LONGGGGGGG SPEEEEECH the coach gave us, Ching and I went to OU and we had Carl's Jr.

So filling.

Slept a little at Ching's and now I'm chatting with MKL.

Tomorrow got tuition. :((((

No comments: