Wednesday, December 1

Brutal much?



Harro, Wenger.




My aunt took me out to Jonker Street.
Bought heaps of stuffs. It was fun.

Though I feel bad that she wasted money on me. :(
Some lady was like "You guys are friends ke? Cannot be your mother. Where got so ngam."
Hahahaha.
I was like "True, true". Hahahhahaha.


CHEAU WEI AHHH, NEVER CALL ME.

I think she didn't bring her hand phone to Japan.
I need to know if she's okay la. :/
Minn Hwei is bored at home. MY FAULT. :(
I kinda miss work. Something is wrong with me; I'm a lazy person actually.

My baby cousin is playing God of War 3 on his PS3.
AWESOME EFFECTS PLEASE. (Y)
Finished Death Note book 11. ONE MORE BOOK LEFT. YAY ME!

LIFE WITHOUT MOTHER AND SISTER IS DAMN RELAXING KAY?
Tapi, they are coming tomorrow.
I'm damn scared.

No comments: