Thursday, December 23

Don't gay me or I will Mak No you.

My mother scolded me for going out so much.
She said that just because I went out the whole day yesterday. Other days, I would be a couch potato at home or working or out of town.

Daniel Amapolathan(the hot Chindian) is going to UK for further studies. :(
I'm gonna miss teasing him. Met up with him at OU to say goodbye. Paik Yen and Wai qi went then Minn Hwei texted me saying she's at OU with Yu Jin.
So I brought Paik Yen to go meet them(the boys didn't want to follow). I told her that Yu Jin is the hot guy who went to my bday party. She got excited. Hahaha.

Paik Yen was suppose to join us for a movie but she had to leave early, soyeah. :(
OHMYGOD, I SORT OF DITCHED DANIEL.
But he was with the other guys.
I STILL FEEL BAD. :(
I already told Daniel to give me a call when he is about to leave so I can properly say goodbye but he didn't. :(
FEEL SO BAD.

Hanging out with Minn Hwei and Yu Jin is HILARIOUS.
SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN.
We watched Little Fockers AND OHMYGOD, VERY THE GOOD!
Someone has a crush on Yu Jin and we joked about it the whole day.
The name of that person who has a crush on Yu jin is in my vocabulary.
We had a 2 and a half hour dinner.

No comments: