Sunday, December 26

Jingle my balls - Peter Chao.

22nd
Shannon's Christmas party.
Zoe called me and asked if I wanted to go Singapore.
I WANT but I didn't want to FFK the girls and Shannon.
I really wanted to go. Damn.

Before going to Shannon's, I went out with Danielle, Erin and Cheau Wei.

I miss Danielle!
We watched Tron 3D.
I LIKE IT!
Navin said it sucks so did Erin.
In the middle of the movie, it was raining and the cinema had a HUGE leak on the ceiling.
Danielle and I was thinking why was the sound effect so good.
LOL!

Shannon's party was nice.
We played some card game and ate.
We exchanged gifts and I picked some Bosch cup and my mother was angry about that. LOL.
V-ZONE GOT 3 BOTTLES OF NAIL POLISH! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
He is meant to be a girl.


24th & 25th
Minn Hwei and I was suppose to go to Pavillion but my dad came back a day late from Singapore, soyeah. :( Anyway, she came over and we watched Chuck.

Celebrated Christmas at Zoe's.
OH THE FOOD.
Especially the mash potatoes.
Zidane is forever cute.


Today
Went to Pavillion with parents.
Mother bought a shirt from Miss Sixty.
I find most of the clothes there ugly and it is definitely overpriced.
500ringgit per top.
Crazy.

Bought a top from Forever 21.

No comments: