Saturday, January 15

I want to be born in the 60s.

Going through a blogging rush. As in sugar rush blogging rush.
YAY.
I am raping the replay button on My girl video.
Finished my coffee. :(
Tumblr takes a hell loads of my time.
I might be going to Empire. It's a new shopping mall I've never heard before.
Was driving pass it and it caught my eyes with all the colourful deco of LED lights.
It has Tangs.
HO HO HO.
My mother says she wanna go shopping.
I am actually sick of shopping already.
:0
I still need to get myself a cardigan and a couple of slipper.
I'm not a shoe person. I like sneakers and high heels but I'm not fond of wearing em.
If I have heaps of money next time, I would buy em just for deco. It could be my hobby.



I WANNA WATCH DIRTY DANCING and BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY.
Ughhhh, I've got so many movies I wanna watch.

No comments: