Saturday, January 15

Talking about my girl, MY GIRL.







HAD ONE OF THE BEST BREAKFAST.
Nasi lemak that I have been craving for 2 weeks.
My school changed the nasi lemak guy and now my school nasi lemak
TASTE LIKE SHIT.
I GIVE IT a -1 out of 10.
YUCK YUCK YUCK.

So my dad say if I teman him to his meeting at Starbucks, Centrepoint, I get to drink coffee.
Thought I'd play Plants vs Zombie - YES I HAVE THE FULL VERSION ON MY LAPTOP. Email me@ hee.amanda@gmail.com if you want it - but instead,
here I am sipping on my hot Caramel Macchiato while blogging and Tumblr-ing.
WHOLESOME!

OH, this morning, MY GIRL(starring the boy who acted in Home Alone) WAS PLAYING ON HBO.
OHMYGOD!
I'VE BEEN
WAIT, STARBUCKS IS PLAYING MY GIRL!
HAHAHAHA, OHMYGOD.
Okay, I've been trying to find that movie online.
I LOVE THE TRAILER. So cute la!
Love the song too. The last time I went for karaoke, I didn't get to sing My Girl. :(


This is the movie trailer of My Girl


My girl - The Temptation.

I like this video better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRwmgYEUr8 but they disabled the embed. :(



Be My Baby - The Ronettes




I LOVE OLDIES. :')

No comments: