Sunday, March 27

3 Iranian dudes.


Hi.
So, Lim Syau and Jia Cheng came over to swim, play ping pong and well, to show them something. ;))
Edwin said he can't teach Jia Cheng to swim but I succeeded.
WHOLE-SOME, much?

ANYWAYYYYY, after swimming, we went to play ping pong.
Some Iranian old dude came in asking if he could play. I said yes.
After 10 minutes, his so called 'brother' came in.
We were panicking already.
BUGGER, WHAT THE HELL, another Iranian dude came in.
I WAS LIKE BITCH, PLEASE WE NEED TO GET THE SHIT OUT.
So the 1st Iranian dude teamed up with Jia Cheng and I team up with the 3rd dude.
His name is David.
THE SHIT, DAVID.

Anyhoo, David was like harassing me.
I WAS LIKE LITERALLY PETRIFIED.
EVERY SINGLE POINT WE WON, MUST SHAKE HANDS.
And also my hair.
NEVER FELT HAIR BEFORE IS IT? It's not like he's bald.

I kept asking the girls if they were scared in Mandarin. After we finished the match I faster took my stuffs and told them we had to go home to eat and whatever shit la.
LUCKILY THEY DIDN'T DO ANY SHIT.

They asked for a ping pong ball when they only have 1 bat.
THE FUCK? ASDFGHJKL.
Jia Cheng gave them one.

We were walking towards my apartment(block G) and Jia Cheng just remembered she forgot her hand phone so we went back to the public toilet(which is luckily not near the ping pong room).
THEN LIKE THE FIRST MOFO IRANIAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE STEPS TOWARDS US.
Lim Syau and I was panicking.
IT WAS INSANE.
And I think he saw Jia Cheng went in the toilet alone.
I almost fainted.
He didn't go in the toilet. Instead, he asked me to meet him at the pool tomorrow at 5pm.
I told him I have school. He insisted at 6pm.
SERIOUSLY, OLD MAN?

Jia Cheng said maybe he just wanna play ping pong.
Yeah, meet up at the pool tomorrow.
Yeah, bitch Iranian, yeah right.

We couldn't go to my house because he walked to the end of the pool(which is the path to my apartment) and lingered there.
So we went to the lobby.
Still, he was behind of us.
I was like MOTHER @&#^!%(*.
Went to Domino and called up my dad to pick us.
I've never been so scared in my life.

No more all girls hang out at my place anymore.

1 comment:

minnhwei said...

HHAHAH FUCK DAMN FUNNY