Friday, March 25

Which seat should I take? It's Friday.






FUH YOH, I haven't been updating. Anyway, Minn Hwei came back and she's here for a month. Crazy. She should continue with her part time job.
Had ping pong class today. SERIOUSLY RUSTY for I have not played for a week already. :(

All I can think of is Pokemon right now but I know I'll Tumblr instead.
WHY, TUMBLR, WHY.
Once, I didn't play Pokemon for 5 days and I thought I saw Ash Ketchum ridding his bike in my neighborhood.
I'm like, shit, I'm delusional.

XIN LIN'S SUPER CUTE. He went out with a girl.
Supposedly it's a date but he insisted it's just 'hanging with a girl'.
So I asked if the date was fun and he said: "It was okay but I was thinking to myself why am I here playing ridiculous arcade games when I can be at home studying."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

THAT BOY IS EVERY PARENTS' DREAM SON-IN-LAW.
Mine too.


No comments: