Monday, April 11

Bursting my ear drums with Duck Sauce's Barbra Streisand








OHMYGOD, I JUST HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS.

THIS IS SO PISSING OFF.
OHMYGOD.

So my dad tried to install Microsoft Office for me(for Amelia because that fucker had to use my laptop for her stupid project) and the CD was corrupted AND IT TOTALLY CRASHED MY LAPTOP.
So now my laptop is totally NEW-LIKE.
I FEEL SO EMOTIONAL NOW.
ASDFGHJKL.

Like I lost SO MANY STUFFS. The last time I reformatted my laptop, I still had my folders hidden DEEP INSIDE Local Disk: (C).
NOW I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.
YES, I'VE CHECKED MORE THAN 3 TIMES.

PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF MY FRIEND'S CURRENT BIRTHDAY PARTY,
SINGAPORE TRIP WITH COUSINS,
MUSICS I UPLOADED INTO MY iTUNES LIBRARY,
POKEMON SEASON 10 ON BITTORRENT. IT WAS DOWNLOADING MORE THAN A MONTH ALREADY. I DON'T CARE; I'M GONNA BUY THE DVD(It's only RM 60),
ALL THE MOVIES I DOWNLOADED.

I HAVE TO RE-
DOWNLOAD FIREFOX, iTUNES, SAFARI, GOOGLE CHROME, BIT TORRENT.
ALL THE BOOKMARKS I HAVE ON MOVIE I'VE WATCHED OR YOUTUBE LINKS ON THE MOVIES I WANNA WATCH,
KAPUT. BOOM. NO MORE.
I feel like crying now.


MY POKEMON.
OH MY GOD.
I WANNA KILL MYSELF.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Luckily I have backup in my pendrive
BUT NOT WHEN I TRAINED MY POKEMON UP TO LEVEL 50.

I SHOULD HAVE SAVED ALL OF MY BARANG INTO MY HARD DRIVE THE MOMENT I BOUGHT IT.
How much more clueless can I be?
Kill me NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.


@%^$#!*(&

No comments: