Wednesday, June 1

Picnic.












I had a blast on Monday.
It wasn't exactly an awesome day due to what happened at home but I had my friends.
We had a picnic at Central Park.
THERE WAS RARELY ANY KIDS OR NOISE.
The park was quite deserted.

We also celebrated Kien Yi's and Daniel the black's birthday.
I baked cupcakes and it was awful.
Because the recipe had milk in it.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DID I ADD IT IN. :)

Anyway, we played Drink or Truth.
Someone brought rum.
And I had to say, I regret not drinking.
MY STUPID FRIEND WHOM - asked my permission to ask that delicate question which I wasn't listening - ASKED THAT QUESTION!
I couldn't back out.
So I told. Big shock.



Waiting for the others to arrive.


We found a trolley. Yay us.
Wai Lup took me on a fast ride in it at night AND IT WAS FUN.
I now know why people scream on roller coasters.
Normally, I do scream because everybody else were screaming. B)






Playing ice & fire.
















I took a nap. Seriously.





















ON CRACK. YAY.

Truth or Drink.

No comments: