Tuesday, June 28

Clear? Crystal.




Only 4 went to school including me.
The others went to KL for class photoshoot.
I texted my mother to come pick me up and also explain to her that 8 out of 10 are at KL.
She was like WHY DIDN'T YOU GO? WHY DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? WHY DIDN'T YOU DARE TO ASK ME? THIS IS NOT ONE OF YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST TO HANG OUT. THEN THAT MEANS YOU WON'T BE IN THE PICTURE?

My friends were shocked to hear that. They know about the insanity that lies in my mother.
I was shocked. How am I to know when is it raining or sunny for her?

IT WAS SUPER FUN.
I finally learned how to ride trains in Malaysia.


P/s: My class mates are a bunch of hooligans. Must take picture with almost every guai lou they see.



The dude on the left is from Norway and he's REALLY HOT. The only hot caucasian I saw that day. (I much prefer Asian boys)



He was trying to twirl.


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn cute. <3



No comments: