Sunday, August 7

Dancing Queen.


HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO .





I've been lazy to update this blog. I do a lot of Tumblr-ing these days.
My sister said PERODUA IS FROM JAPAN.
I CAN DIE OF LAUGHTER.
Yeah, parts of the car is from Japan. Our top shareholders are from Japan but
IT IS DEFINITELY NOT FROM JAPAN AS IN PLACE OF ORIGIN YOU DUMBASS.
That's totally trolling.
She's so stupid.
Imagine if stupidity is a disease. I sleep 3 feet away from her.

July was boring.
I'm so sick of everything.
I keep gaining weight.
I can't get rid of my food-craving.
I'm so lazy; I don't wanna study.
If I don't study, I feel guilt.
I'm so sick of my sister and mother.
How I wish I had the guts to pick up the knife; the hatred is already there.
I don't need friends who are like him.
My social awkwardness is back.
I didn't get into Pottermore. $&%@
My love for Harry Potter is forever.

No comments: