Saturday, September 3

My mother deserves a thousand punch in the face.


Today tuition was canceled because the tuition centre lady said "A LOT OF PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE IT".
Yeah, like 2 out of 9.
But my accounts teacher was saying she's free today and we should have the tuition.
So we decided to have it at MCDONALDS because nobody's house is available.

SUMMARY:
MY TEACHER'S SO NICE THAT SHE'S GIVING US HER FREE TIME RATHER THAN USING IT TO STUDY(she's having a major exam soon) AND IT'S FREE OF CHARGE(my mother likes free stuffs. Cheap skank)


APPARENTLY MY MOTHER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.
My mother thinks I'll pulling her leg. She thinks I'm going to McD for fun.
WHAT IS THERE TO DO AT CENTREPOINT? FUCK, THE BEST THEY HAVE THERE IS UNO PIZZA.

In the end, I'm not going. I would fight with her if I actually care about my education.
Oh sod it. I've had enough of her shit.
4 more months till I'm out of here. I don't care shit where I go.



She just came in and asked why am I not studying.
WELL SHIT ME HARD, ISN'T THAT WHAT GOING TO MCD FOR? WHERE IN ADDITION MY TEACHER WILL HELP ME WITH MY WEAK POINTS.
Excuse me but you pissed me off and you still expect me to have the mood to study like ASAP?


THERE'S A SAYING THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STUPID PEOPLE.
WELL, I'M SORRY BUT MY MOTHER PROVED IT WRONG.

No comments: