Sunday, December 11

Tan family.


What a busy day.
Cousin brother(first uncle's son) got married.
Morning woke up -
Wait, it started from the day before yesterday. We had a Chinese bachelor party.
I always knew there's dinner a day before the wedding dinner. I didn't know it's a bachelor dinner. Compare between the Western and Chinese bachelor party. Hehehehe.

I actually forgot what happened the day before yesterday night. Too happy now.
My uncle picked me up on Thursday night. Cousin was like WANT TO COME SLEEPOVER NOW?
I was like YEAHHH.
She saved my life. I told her how my mother acts every night.
KEEP THE LAPTOP, KEEP THE CONTROLS, KEEP THE PHONE, KEEP ANYTHING ELECTRONIC THAT I COULD PLAY WITH.

Then we watched Gossip Girl season 4. YEAHHH!
Then we went shopping the next day. Cousin brother had an hour hair cut plus hair wash. HIS HAIR SO SHORT SOME MORE.
OH, IT WAS ZOE'S BIRTHDAY. Got her a bracelet.

HAHAHAHA, AT BACHELOR DINNER NIGHT, my Ah Gou and daddy were telling us kids about their fire evacuation when they were young. It happened 3 times at Pulau Ketam.
Oh and I didn't drink. Because I ate Durian. AND ZOE BURPED AND FARTED AT NIGHT.
Ohmygod, we ate like hungry dogs. 10:30 masih makan.
THE WEDDING DINNER DAY, I WAS SO FATTT.

The Tan brothers forever talk crap. The older the elders get, the cuter they are.
MY AH GOU SUPER CUTE.
My nieces and nephews, AIIIIIIYYYYEERRRRR, CUTE DAO. <3
I love family dinners.

No comments: