Thursday, January 5

WHO IS THAT POKEMON?








Well, hello.
That's my cousin sister in law and my SUPER ADORABLE NEPHEW. <3<3<3<3

Mother hasn't been taking the electronics away before sleeping.
She's finally letting go.
My life is boring; it always revolve around my stupid mother and sister.
BUT OTHER THAN THAT, NOTHING PISSES ME OFF THIS MUCH.
Not even Liverpool or Chelsea or some fictional character.

I NEED TO GET A JOB. It' awfully boring here, at home. T^T

My aunts are taking me to Edu fair this weekend.
That's nice.
All my dad does is lecture about what I need to do.
He didn't ask what I want.

I WANT TO LIVE IN SOME SHIT ASS MOTHER COOL COUNTRY. WORK THERE PART TIME WHILE I PRACTICE WITH MY PASTRY SKILLS SO THAT I COULD ESTABLISH A BLOODY AWESOME BAKERY. Then I'll be a barista.



No comments: