Wednesday, March 14

ALL THE MEH MEHS FOR ME.

Good Morning!

Goodbye everyone.
I'm leaving and Zoe's leaving. Yay.
If I am not and Zoe's leaving for US, I think I'd be really sad.
No Zoe. D;

I haven't pack or gone shopping yet or make a list, even but I know what Im gonna bring.
My comforter and anchovies(for ah gou).
I don't think I can live without my comforter. We have been best friends for 9 years. And anchovies for ah gou to cook me delicious Chinese dishes. WOO HOO.

I'M GONNA MISS ALZ ZE FOOD. OHMYGOODNESS. Not much of the people though or the insane weather.
I LOVE COLD WEATHER. 


Need to make a list to go to places to eat.
1. Klang. BAK KUT TEH.
2. Pulau Ketam. YEEESSHHHH, THE LA LA JIAN. And go see my cute cute tua peh and all the stray cats. MEOW!
3. Wherever Ji Peh takes me. I'll need to go sleepover at Ji Peh's before I leave. Let him feed me till the both of us are happy.
He likes feeding, I like eating.
4. Ah Cheok's. AUNTY JACKYE'S COOKING, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.
5. Village Park- insane Nasi Lemak.
6. Catherine's house. KAKAK COOKS AMAZING RENDANG.
7. OHMYGOODNESS, RENDANG! anywhere that sells good rendang.
8. Kajang Satay.
9. TAIWAN SAUSAGE
10. BUBBLE TEA. I hope my craving for bubble tea dies before I leave.
11. FUNG YI'S COOKING. AHHHHH. <3<3
12. Ipoh's kuay tiao soup noodle.
13. Taman tun. LOU SHI FUN
14. RAMLEY BURGER. EVERYWHERE.
15. RAMLEY BURGER. NOT ENOUGH. Double daging special. Yum!
16. DIM SUM x 138462628. I WANT MY HA GAO.
17. WAN TAN MEE. OHMYGOODNESS MY CHILDHOOD DISH. UNCLE TEO KO'S WAN TAN MEE STALL. DIE. I want to go knock on his door now and demand he make me some brack noodles.
18. KEI TAK SEK. WOOO, SPICY SZE CHUAN NOODLES.
19. TA CHI'S CENDOL.
20. OHMYGOODNESS, CENDOL!
<3
21. HOME. BAK TING. PORK. I LOVE PORK.
22. SIEW YOK AND CHAR SIEW. <3<3 Pork. <3<3
23. LONG LONG THING.
24. HOMEMADE SOYABEAN AND BALI LIME.

For the love of mother nature, I hope i'd die skinny.

I don't think the list will ever end.
So far so good. I'll continue when I remember more. For now that's that. I need a buddy to take me around to eat.

Thank goodness IKEA's meatball is available worldwide.
Okay, need to eat IKEA's meatball soon.

No comments: