Tuesday, April 10

Johor Premium Outlet.

Last month, dad won some award so we went to Johor and stayed at this beautiful resort who charges everything. Ridiculous.
Couldn't swim because my uterus decided to act up. Nice one.
Anyway, as a girl, I googled places where I can go shopping or even sight seeing( from outside of a shop).
Went to JPO. Huge!
MAN U JERSEY AT ONLY 112!!!
nope, they didn't have my size. Yeah, what luck.
Then I didn't get to buy C&K bag. Stupid Malay lady. Go die please.
It was discount every where, everyday.
Versace is opening soon. I just like the sound of that word. Don't know about the goods. :3

I really wanted the jersey. Damn.
Anyway, i've encountered some
shit ass crude Chinese people. Idiots.
Definitely tour group.
I was nice enough to hold the lift button for them to go in.
BUT NOOOOO, I didn't hear 让那个小妹妹进来. Instead all the stupid ladies rushed inside. Wtf.
When I got into another lift, SOME
MOTHER EFFER DECIDED TO HOG THE WHOLE LIFT BUTTON PANEL.
He didn't even take out the card from the envolope and starts slamming it against the panel saying 怎样啊? 怎样啊?
The lift was small.
THERE IS NO WAY HE COULDNT HAVE SAW ME TRYING TO GET PASS HIM TO SWIPE MY CARD. Dumb fucker wouldn't let
me through. Nor did his aquaintances say anything. BRO, MOTHER NATURE GAVE YOU PHERIPHERAL VISION. GUNA LA, BODOH.
MOVE ASIDE AND LET ME HELP YOU LA. Aiyo, some people are just so dumb.
I wish they didn't stay on the same floor so i can ask him to shut the fuck up and move aside.

There was a toddler. She totally didn't deserve my smile. Because when she grow up, there's 90% chances she will turn into them. If she wants smiles, she can ask from her parents and their crude friends. Idiots.
And she's a she.

Oh, other than that, the trip was lovely. 5 hours in JPO is not enough. On the way home, we stop by again because daddy didn't get a chance to check it our. Spent another 3 hours there. Not enough.

Apparently they are from China
I am never going to China for a pleasure trip. Never.

No comments: