Tuesday, May 15

Gossip Girl

THIS IS INSANE. 24 episodes for season 5 and like what? 5 out of 24 episodes were only good. The others were shit. Seriously.
Josh Safran please eat my shit.

Oh apparently I thought the co creator was the Dair fan who made all the shitty plans/writing for season 5 but no it's Safran instead.

Shit just got real. I didn't want season 6 to come because season 5 was crap. It was just all Dair shit.
CHAIR PLEASE. CHUCK AND BLAIR ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.
But apparently the 6th is the final season and I hope it's bringing out all the first 2 seasons-like-episodes back. (well with the acceptional extras)
GEORGINA SPARKS IS BACK! I love love love her. She's amazing.

And WTF. WHY WOULD LILY JUST LEAVE RUSELL FOR BART. BART IS A PIECE OF SHIT. It's already amazing Chuck wouldn't end up like Bart. UGHHHH, LILY IS POSESSED.

So far to me, season 5 finale is the best. It brings back old GG nostalgia. It feels good. AND CHUCK SAID "I am Chuck Bass." AHHHHHHASDFGHJKL.
AND HOW BLAIR SAID YOU HAVE ALWAYS FOUGHT FOR ME. NOW IM HERE TO FIGHT FOR YOU. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. <3

And for all the wrong reason she chose Louis and Dan. It was like suddenly Blair was posessed by a lousy hoe.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET SEASON 6 BE AWESOME.

Now I'm going to go download a movie about Edward VII's scandal and Evita the ever famous first lady of Argentina.

No comments: