Monday, May 28

Some food prease.








Ing. <3





It's 8 am.
T minus 15 hours.
I don't know why am I even awake. Had only 5 hours of sleep.
Slept over at Zoe's with Ing.
THE NEXT TIME THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IS IN 2 YEARS.
BROOOOOOOOOOO.

Ing and Zoe is sleeping.
So is Zico.
Zidane has to go to school for his UPSR tuition.
Uncle Cheok and Aunty Jackye has gone to work.
I am awake. :(

I AM GONNA MISS UNCLE CHEOK AND HIS FAMUHLYYYYYYYYYY.
Omgosh, I really will.
They are like my second family. Sigh.
After one month of working, for more than a month, I stayed over every weekend.
AUNTY JACKYE'S AGLIO OLIO AND QUICHE AND BAKED CHICKEN. 
OMGOSH, BEST SIAL.
Ah Cheok kinda got me ready for Ah Gou. Hahahhahha, so cute.

I love all of my cousins and I am gonna miss them the most.
My high school classmates of the last 2 years of high school too. 


Yesterday I met up with Zoe and Ing just to hang out and we had dinner with Ing's family without Ting Ting T^T.
Ing's brother is so full of crap. AHHHH. <3 Too cute.
Got to see my cute cute nephews.
SO CUTE. 
One waved at me across the table and his mother's smart phone at me.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I look like a hobo.

No comments: