Thursday, June 21

Topman.

SCHOOL PLEASE HURRY UP AND START.

I SURPRISINGLY WANNA MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND START LEARNING BECAUSE I WASTED 17 YEARS LEARNING SHIT(beside maths and science. I love math and science. I would love the other subjects but they're all in Malay. I had a lousy English teacher. Period).
I don't even remember what I learn in primary school beside mathematics because it's in English.
I hve my own English classes.
By reading story books.
Almost every waking hour.
My primary school English teacher was always "我要打你了".
I take that back. 9 years instead.
I did love nap time in Kindergarden.


OMGOSH WTF I SUDDENLY WANNA DO MATH QUESTIONS.


I keep bumping into dumb bitches.
HELLO, WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS? I don't hold doors and smile for fucks.
I would like to see at least a smile.

But I should be greatful. Malaysia is a hell lot worst.

No comments: