Thursday, November 29

This is a ranting post.

Seriously Fady's post cigg smell is so relaxing. I actually like the smell of his cigg. Fuck I never thought this would ever happen. Straight up against smoking in every possible way.
I HATE CHANGING WHY CHANGE WHEN EVERYTHING CAN BE THE SAME.

So I was suppose to meet up with Elaine at Tammy's cafe and Fady texted me and he was 15 minutes away from where I had my interview at. Apparently none of them got together since 5th of Nov. Honestly it felt like months. I only met Tammy few weeks ago.
It was great to see Fady and Elaine. HAHAHAHHAHA I SWEAR THERE WAS MANY AWKWARD QUIET MOMENTS. Probably for Fady and Elaine but not for me cuz I was hard out drowsy. Shit I felt worst than when I'm high. Times like these are when Im in need of fermented grapes. Red please.

No comments: