Saturday, January 12

CAN'T TOUCH THAT.

"Get a new skill."
What skill?
I can't do anything. I'm probably the most useless person. I inserted the word 'probably' because there's 7 other billion mofos out there.
Can't be too sure about it but I'm pretty sure I'm the most useless person.

Eating. That's what my course is all about and I - UGGGGGGHH.
UGHHHHHH. Life is not suppose to spelled as l i f e. It should be UGGGGGGGH.

A good heart won't take you anywhere. It's like colouring yourself in millions of colours for people who only sees you in shades of grey.

I think my life has been set for me from birth. A vagabond life. Just cruise around the land with hobos and drink to the death of our livers, following a real death.

WHY IS THIS FEELING HERE. WHY NOSTALGIA WHY YOU LITTLE PRICK.
Leave me alone please. I don't want to go down memory lane where I got picked up from school for being a weak mofo and waited for my mother to go shopping di pasar pagi while I play Pokemon in the car.
Nostalgia might as well be a bitch. It's there but you can't grab it. She's flirting with you, getting your attention then leave you feeling numb. CAN'T TOUCH THAT. BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM...CAN'TTOUCHTHAT. A one night stand that's not even a one night stand
NOSTALGIA PLAYS WITH YOUR FEELINGS, PEOPLE. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PAST.



FUCK WHO IS THAT UGLY MOFO. That's how it is in my life. Sigh

No comments: