Friday, April 12

Man, I'm gonna be fat as fuck.

So...hi.

Theory exam today and I just did average-ly.
SINCE THE START OF THIS COURSE, AFTER EVERY THEORY EXAM, WE WOULD GO DRINKING. well the first time was just Lee, Fady and Arthur.
Then today, wtf I - wtf.
Lee has a bladder infection or whatever shit from drinking too much(Fady thinks he got it from sticking his dick into something unsanitary instead), Arthur went home, Rita has to go back to her 4 kids, same with Jose, and the others I don't know about them.

I went to the library feeling empty and numb. Cuz I thought I wasn't gonna get my weekly juice.
After 40 mins, I couldn't stand it - I had 5 hours to spare - and i texted Fady to see if he was still in the city. Maybe grab a feed and he said he was at Spitting Feathers with Arthur. I'm gonna regret spilling this out, even but I ran. I freaking ran.

I thought Arthur went home. He purposely skip his work cuz he thought we were gonna drink today.
Poor Russian, Kiwi and Asian thinking we were suppose to drink. I think Andrei wanted to but he, well, he's Andrei. I don't know what goes through that boy's mind.

3 pints(4 for them) and we had a pretty good time. We just didn't have enough. 3 wasn't enough. We are just too broke. I only had 5 hours of sleep and I was surprise it didn't get to me.

Then I went to work.
Had chu-hi and plum wine after work and I got to have that 5 minutes walk while enjoying the stars.
T'was a good day.
So, goodnight

No comments: