Saturday, May 18

GREAT DAY.

Theory exam was a disaster.
Usual drinking session after theory exam with the usuals plus Andrei, Kellie, Danny and Alex.
Kellie and Alex left, then we went to Danny's place to drink cuz it's cheaper than bars. Student life, sigh.
I feel bad we are sort of using Danny and he's letting us. Lol :(

UGH HOW DARE YOU CROSS PATH TO TOUCH HIM TO TELL
HIM SOMETHING.
YOU DIDNT HAVE PUT YOUR HAND OVER MY BODY TO TOUCH HIM. JUST CALL OUT HIS NAME.
how dare you. after you broke his heart.
Bitch.

Then went to this meeting where Malaysian students gathered to talk about shit with this director who works in Wellington.
The email I got regarding this shit was crap. No explaination.

I'm so sorry. No one can hurt my bros. Not cool.



Pictures;

Fady taking a pic of Danny defrosting layers of beef in broth.

Arthur's really cool old school lady blazer.

Arthur's pretty hand. I can't believe how pretty it is. Naturally filled fingernails.

No comments: