Friday, August 9

YOU SILLY WOMAN.

I love how I can shout WHAT? at a lecturer. At Glenn.
If any lecturer calls me, I would answer with 'yes?' 'Yes chef?' 'Mmm?'
When Glenn calls me, I'm like WHUUTTT?!  ♥.

Asked some girl for instruction and she gave me the wrong one and I had to retake all the ingredients.
Glenn likes to keep an eye on the Asian girls.
It has pros and cons to it;

Hands on tutoring. I learn more.
It's annoying because he'll start being a cranky dick at some point and I need to take it.

Anyway he was standing right next to me as I weigh the sugar and I was frustrated with that girl.
Are you okay? Why are you all frustrated? Is it because I'm standing here, watching you?
MIKE. MIKE. Come here.
What?
You shouldn't hang around here. She's all frustrated because she can't concentrate because of you!

OMGOODNESS I SWEAR THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SOMEONE EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF SEXY MIKE.

No comments: