Wednesday, September 4

Food & wine tasting.


My bench contained 'heavy drinkers'.YEAH RIGHT BITCH TEASING ME ABOUT GETTING FUCKING LONG TOILET ROLL TRAILS AND GETTING SHOWERED BY SOMEONE I'VE ONLY MET TWICE FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS. THEY WERE RED AS AND I WAS FUCKING COOL AS PEA. Sorry they teased me the whole day.
"OH NO DON'T GIVE AMANDA MORE DRINKS. Fady: OH DAMN YOU'RE GONNA GET REAL WASTED.

The boys except Kyle: I'M NOT GIVING HER A SHOWER. WE DID OUR TIME. IT'S YOUR TURN. I'M NOT DRIVING HER HOME EITHER.

Fady: Amanda has the most embarrassing stories.
: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Longest trail of sad face.

Pre drinks and after drinks. x

Wine and food tasting class today. Combined with the other advance class. I enjoyed it but it was a little slow and I could have done it by my own. The dude didn't give me any info I couldn't have done by  myself with the help of Youtube and Google. Only some of us enjoyed it. I only talked to Fady and new guy Joe about my opinions. A little with Arthur cuz he was my partner for the day (♡).

Arthur was so golden today. The bunch were huddling in a corner and out of the blue, he said "Fuck what is that obese Simon Pegg doing here." I DIED. THAT BOY BEHIND US LOOKED LIKE SIMON PEGG AND FAT AND OMGOSH IT WAS HILARIOUS. Kyle had to pick me up from the floor. I wanted to melt with the floor. It was too funny.
And it's his first time sexual harassing in a month I think. It has been too long.
Went to the toilet(unisex loo) and he tried to open my door.
I thought I was gonna get a head.
Sometimes I don't even know why do I like this boy. Disgusting.

There's this guy who is 3 head taller than me or more. Lee's already 6 foot and the dude is about 2 head taller than Lee.

"Fuck do you think he's cold up there?"

We tease Fady about his height now and then. He's my height.

"Now I know why Arabs/terrorists have something against skyscrapers."

Pure gold. Fucking Arthur.

No comments: