Thursday, December 5

Yeah yeah

Monday

Hoarded jobs.
Spent a few hours with Joe. Then we met up with Fady and Danny for some Vietnamese dinner.
Danny was just cracking us all up. Joe introduced the Vagina game to him and he couldn't stop. Fady was in a good mood. ♡ I MISS ARTHUR. I wish I could see him as often as I see Fady.
Drinks at Father Ted's after.
A bunch of grown man hanging out drunk. One small man kept getting picked on. Best life entertainment. Reminds me of the guys and I.

Wednesday

Spent my whole morning and afternoon with Joe, Fady and Kyle.
Strawberry picking, lunch at a noodle house then went to Western Spring to feed the birds.
Fady chased a goose for at least a 100 meters. It was the funniest shit I've ever seen. I wish i've taken a video of him. I've got a video of him chasing a duck. Omgoodness I love those fuckers.

Now I'm gonna go try to catch whoever is having summer school then meet up with Joe. Then work.

First day at new work tomorrow. Then work at Ticketmaster at night.

YAY.
I HAVEN'T HAD SUCH GOOD WEEK IN AGEEES.